Come Be A Part of Our Team
Carbon Energy Corporation is a top technical performer, with a commitment to being at the forefront of the industry. We focus on attracting first-class talent who are looking for a collaborative and dynamic work environment in which each employee has a direct impact on the success of the organization. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with operations throughout the Ventura Basin, we offer many opportunities for a rewarding professional career.
The company offers a robust and competitive package that includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Performance-based culture
- Competitive base salary with bonus opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous time off policy
- Relocation packages for qualifying positions
- Immediate 401(k) vesting with up to 6% company match
- Life Insurance, AD&D and Disability plans
- Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident coverage
Notice of Employment
Carbon Energy Corporation and its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and expressly prohibit any form of discrimination regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.